[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Regardless, AFAIK, all lists managed by MailMan add the following lines to the header:

I really like mailing lists that use MailMan and I think it's pretty great software. Also, I use those headers for filtering my email to specific folders in my mail client.

If you've ever been a list manager and inundated with requests from subscribers to 'please unsubscribe me from this list', then you'd quickly come to appreciate these footers.

It's funny b/c I see these happen all the time on lists that /do/ offer the footer.

Erik