In a message dated: 24 Mar 2003 15:48:05 EST
Jeff Macdonald said:

>Interesting, not even a point release for Redhat 8.0!

Why does that scare me :)

Was 8.0 that bad that only another .0 release could fix it?

Or was 8.0 really that stable? (would be a good thing :)

If 8.0 was really that stable, does that mean they're QA'ing things
that much more rigorously?  Can we expect RH's release schedule to
now only be .0 releases that are rock solid?
--

Seeya,
Paul