In a message dated: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:29:18 EDT
Tom Buskey said:

>Erik Price wrote:
>>
>> You know, that might be a cool activity for a GNHLUG social.  There's a
>> beer-brewing place in Nashua, and you can do group-brews where
>> corporate/religious/other parties can go there and make the beer one
>> night (they show you how to do everything and provide the materials),
>> and then a couple weeks later you go and pick it up.  It's like $25 or
>> something depending on how many people do it.  Disclaimer, I've never
>> actually done it, but I've heard about it.
>>
>> New Hampshire's Finest Open Source Beer.  LinuxBeer.  BrewLinux.
>>

>Didn't GNHLUG give Maddog a gift certificate there for being our
>chairperson when he stepped down?

Yup, it's called Incredibrew.  I've brewed there several times, a few
with md, a few with friends.  My only complaints about it are:

        - they force you to use 22oz bottles, I like 12oz.
        - they use forced CO2 for carbonating, I prefer using
          primining sugars, which results in less CO2.

Other than that, it's not bad.  As for the price, well, it depends
upon what you brew.  I've left the place having spent $200 between
the beer and bottles, and I've walked out for as little as $50.  And
I always leave with far more beer than I can drink!  I still have
about a case or so from the last time I brewed there, and that was
over 2 years ago :)
--

Seeya,
Paul