Hi All,

Has anyone done any video conference work on Linux? My company purchased
several Polycom systems for offices all over the world. However, only
one of them allows for multiple (4) connections. I was wondering if
there is a video conferencing server for Linux that would allow mulitple
connections to tie more people together. Unfortunately, I know little to
nothing about video conferencing technologies. I have found
"Gatekeepers", H.323 proxies, and a few other things, but I don't know
what any of them are, and the docs are scarce. Any pointers?

TIA,
Kenny

"Tact is just *not* saying true stuff" -- Cordelia Chase

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
PGP KeyID CB254DD0