Though I'd point out the following. Ken Coar at least used to be active on this list, though I can't say I've heard much from him recently.

"It appears that Ken Coar will be doing an IRC chat[1] on Slashnet today. Ken's an Apache core developer and director, as well as author of The Apache Cookbook."
-- http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/29/1422251

And, being Slashdot, it was also announced yesterday:
"Robin 'Roblimo' Miller will be hosting an IRC interview with Ken Coar[1] tomorrow. Registration for the discussion is required. This is your chance to interview Ken Coar directly."
-- http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/28/2032233

[1] http://www.devchannel.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/16/1959229

--
Bob Bell