On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 10:21:32AM -0400, Jason Stephenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a request that I'd like to put up for discussion. I think it would be very handy if subject lines of messages sent to/from the gnhglug lists were prepended with the list name in brackets. This would facilitate filtering of messages into appropriate mail folders without having to scan all the headers looking for the right bit of information. As it is now, messages to the discuss list could contain [EMAIL PROTECTED] or gnhlug-discuss@ or not even contain those if the message was a BCC. (Why you'd BCC to a list, I don't know, but you could.)

I won't bother repating what else was said, but just mention that I agree with it. What I thought to add, though, is that for more exact filtering of mail messages sent to this list, use the List-Id header:

--
Bob Bell