On Sun, 15 Aug 2004, at 1:09am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> AND the two tables will cost $200 + $10. for electricity.....a lot more
> expensive than Hoss Traders.  (sigh)

  This concerns me more then the morning.  Not that I'm a morning person by
any stretch of the imagination, but I can do it if I have to.  But I'm not
sure it's worth $210 just to go there and tell people they should use Linux.
Most people at those shows just want to buy stuff cheap.  It doesn't strike
me as a good environment for education/evangelism.

  Of course, I'm a pessimist, so maybe listening to me isn't a good idea.
In fact, it probably isn't.  (Did I mention I'm a pessimist?  :-)  )

  If you do decide you want to go through with it, and could use another
warm body, I'll still be happy to volunteer.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>