On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 09:55 -0400, Bill McGonigle wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2004, at 08:58, Kenneth E. Lussier wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately, Mailman strips out the html. There is a link on
> > the page to the stripped html, but it opens up as plain text.
>
> Do you have the 'should Mailman convert text/html parts to plain text?'
> setting in 'Content Filtering' set to no?  You can also add the mime
> type on that page to keep.

Did both of these, and still nothing. I even shut off the content
filtering all together.
> >  The only
> > way to view it correctly is to copy it, save it to a file, and then
> > open
> > it up again.
>
> Also make sure the mime-type is being set properly for the attachment.

I have:

in the headers, and

--===============0626539290==

at the beginning of the e-mail. And Mailmain put's in it's own
attachment of:

at the end.

In my content filtering section, I have multipart/mixed,
multipart/alternative, text/plain, text/html in the pass_mime_types box,
and I have nothing in the filter_mime_types box. I even have
filter_action set to "preserver". I'm sure that there is something very
simple that I am doing wrong...

Thanks,
Kenny