I just wish I could get DSL and I don't care who it is from.

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas
Charron
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 5:23 PM
To: Travis Roy
Cc: Fred; gnhlug-discuss
Subject: Re: Verizon DSL

  Aye, they have additional charges for additional puters.  But that
doesnt mean you cant have several others BEHIND a NAT, which is the
case of most of us..

  They ARE very picky about where you are, though.  They can only pull
it off becouse they're hooking up to their own equipment, which means
they arent simply reselling Verizon..

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:19:33 -0400, Travis Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> 8 meg! that's crazy..
> I do know that MV doesn't care how many computers you have connected,
> but GWI seems to limit you to two mac addresses.
> I'm atually sending them an email now.. 8meg service! DAMN
> >   I always would like to point out GWI internet.  At least in
Nashua,