Hello everyone!
I recently purchased (and am waiting for the delivery of ) a new Dell Inspiron 9200 ( 17" display, 1920x1200, 1 gig ram, 100gig internal hd, 250 gig external hd, dual 9cell batteries) which I pimped out as it is going to have to last me a while. I have been doing some searching on places like google and cannot really find anyone that has installed Linux on this particular model. I have even checked www.*linux*-laptop.net and there is no listing for this model there.

Basically, I am just curious if anyone here on the list has installed linux on this particular model and if so, did you have any problems? Did anything fail to work?

Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland