I have a new client that wanted to setup a webcast from his hotel room. I
explained to him that it is necessary to have control of the firewall/router
so that the appropriate ports can be forwarded and that it was unlikely that
the hotel chain would be that cooperative. Sure enough although the folks at
the 800 number who perform administrative functions for the chains hotels
tried to help, they weren't able to accomodate the guest's needs.

Does anyone have any recommendations for some kind of webcasting service
that could be used under those circumstances? As an interim fix I had my
client record his session and I placed the MPEG4 file on my web site so that
his users could access it.  Additionally, it would be very useful to set up
a video conferencing link so that the client can carry on discussions with
business partners. Is there any way to do this from behind a firewall that
you can't configure?

-Alex