It has been a while since I last used cdrecord, but FWIW, I don't see any errors in the output that you provided. It looks like a clean burn.

I've been having some issues on a different OS with different burning software using CD-RW discs. The odd thing is that if I mount the iso and the burned CD, all the files appear to be there and they have the same size.......

It's hit or miss, too, depending on the disc and the amount of data being written.

I think FreeBSD's burncd command may have a problem with the rings that keep getting bigger on CD-RWs as you blank and rewrite them.

Oh well, I guess that wasn't very helpful. ;)