Thank you everyone!  I appreciate it!

Jeff

Travis Roy wrote:

It's cake..

Take 93 to exit 6, if you're northbound take a right, if you're southbound take left. It's past the Wendy's on the left. Second left after Wendy's.

Open Tuesday->Saturday

Sorry for my ignorance but I am not all that familiar with Manchester much beyond the Mall of NH. Can you possibly provide directions to the place? I would be coming from Nashua. Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland

Travis Roy wrote:

Just like the name says.. Electronic Surplus.

the best stuff they have is screws, shrink tube, batteries (got a killer deal on a UPS for work).

their stock changes a lot due to the nature of it being surplus.

What kind of stuff are we talking about?
I'm not familar with the company.

-Dave