Bruce Dawson wrote:
> Could someone please let jkinz know that his mail system "has issues",
> and to please get in touch with me. He can call me at 603-783-9859.
> Tomorrow.
>
> I'm going to set his -org and -discuss address to 'nomail' until he
> thinks things are working again.
>
> - --Bruce

Oh, just send me an email for things like that...... ;-)

speech recognition software may have been used to create this e-mail

"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." - Brandeis

To think contrary to one's era is heroism. But to speak against it is
madness. -- Eugene Ionesco