I'm having problems getting my mouse wheel to work again. I killed my X-server in the process of changing my monitor (I guess I picked a bad resolution or something), and ended up having to run XF86Config to rebuild and copy it resulting in a semblance of booting Kde again. (Major victory for me! <G>)

But for the time being, my wheel mouse does not respond as a wheel should by scrolling. It does respond as a third key when pressed. I've ran Yast (am playing with Suse 9.0 Pro with Kde 3.1), and the Kde config interface, and one or two other graphical interface configs that had something to do with a mouse .. plus the original XF86Config where I selected the mouse previously.

Any ideas on how I can fix this? I've looked through my manuals/books but haven't been able to glean a solution.

Thanks.

--
Mike
ICQ # 264636151