On 4/25/06, Steven W. Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At work I run linux but I have to get my damn email via winbloze. They
have a wim machine I can get to from linux by using rdesktop. Here's my
question. Is there *ANY* way to set a cut buffer in linux and then paste
that value into the windoze screen? Or vice versa, can I set a buffer in
windoze, do a ^C and then be able to paste in linux?

The way does exist...  using TSClient as my front-end (yeah, I'm that lazy) I don't get such buffers, but using grdesktop for it, I'm able to cut and paste text-buffers no sweat.

Sadly, I can't answer the "how" for just rdesktop *shrugs*

~ Star