On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 10:14:31AM -0400, Paul Lussier wrote:
> Jeff Kinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Unable to read your email.  Please do not post html email to the Gnhlug
> > email lists, or any technical lists, especially Linux lists.
>
> Jeff, while I admire you willingness to help and share knowledge, I
> think the Subject says it all: DefectiveByDesign.org

Apologies to the list -
Didn't intend to cc gnhlug on this - I Responded to it in the middle
of getting inundated by emails and phonecalls for our local kids soccer
league, and.. guess what, all the games for today need to be
rescheduled and.. under distraction forgot to excise gnhlug from the cc
list

So I didn't see the contents of the email and since we never get spam on
this list (hardly ever) I just wasn't expecting it to be spam.
Sorry.

Speech Recognition Technology was used to create this e-mail