Just Debian at home & work, and one of the FC's on a webserver... and
the FC will go away shortly, I don't have enough knowledge of weird
corners to keep it uncrufted under the onslaught of "hey I'm
installing foo" from the guy I was sharing the server with, who's just
competent enough to be dangerous but doesn't understand the grundly
details.  I don't have time to figure out why installing foo made bar
angry with authentication, or (etc. etc.) twice, once on Debian and
once on FC.  (Actually it's not that I have the same problems on both,
that would be too easy... it's that I have a problem rate of x% per
system, and if the systems are all the same distribution I run into
the same problems, different distros more diverse problems.)

Now, if I did this for a living, running multiple distros would be a
good thing long-term.  On the other hand, that would slow my progress
towards this Science Scout badge to a crawl...

http://scq.ubc.ca/sciencescouts/index.html#11
(I may look like a scientist but I'm actually also a ninja.)
Aikido is freaking hard.  Anyone want to come beat me up?

--DTVZ