On Wednesday 16 May 2007, Bill Sconce wrote:
> On Tue, 15 May 2007 13:01:32 -0400
>
> Charlie Farinella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I only asked how other people handle this particular issue.
>
> I responded offline to Charlie, with some CCs.  One of the CCs
> answered, "I think this was one of the better answers.  It's too
> bad you didn't post it to the list."

A number of people replied off list, thanks to all for taking the time to
respond.  I guess I just wanted to make sure that everyone else didn't
have some magic solution to this that I was unaware of.  Now that I know,
I can go forward.

FWIW, we are distribution agnostic here, we just try to pick the simplest,
most straightforward solution to each particular situation.

Thanks again.

--charlie