> We have come across ancient TRS-80 Model III with dual 180K 5.25"
> floppy drives.  But we lack boot media.  Does anyone here have one
> they'd be willing to copy (assuming you have the means to do so) or
> part with ?

Whether my boot media is any good anymore I don't know ...  should
have both MMS FORTH and original CPM/TRSDOS.  Then there's the
question of if I have any blanks that will accept a write, and if the
80-III that is a very large wedge shaped doorstop here will actually
boot enough to copy ... but there's a chance I might have a spare
CPM/TRSDOS that would be plausible. (If Dick&Jill Miller ok'd it, I'd
consider tossing in an MMS Forth too.)

--
Bill
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]