Hi Bruce,

The instructions to use the repo that shalt not be named (starts with an
"a") for yum is posted on the mythtv wiki: (I do not know if 0.20.2 is
in the repo)

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_SVN_on_Fedora_Core#Repositories

Use with caution.

As a heavy user of mythtv I gave up on the repo that that starts with an
"a" that shalt not be named the first time it replaced gcc when I wasn't
looking closely.

Since compiling from source I've been much happier.
As an added bonus it gives control over what features you want to
include or exclude.

The svn repo instructions are also on the wiki:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_SVN_on_Fedora_Core#Repositories

The fedora extras yum repo is a big help with some of the multimedia
packages deps.

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/

[extras]
name=Fedora Extras $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/$releasever/$basearch/
mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/fedora-extras-$releasever
enabled=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-extras
gpgcheck=1

Please let us know how you make out with schedules direct.