Ted Roche wrote:
> Just checking in to find out if anyone has switched their MythTV setups
> over to Schedules Direct [1]? ("Schedules Direct is a non-profit
> organization that provides raw U.S./Canadian tv listing data to Free and
> Open Source Applications. Those applications then use the data to
> provide things like PVR functionality, search tools, and private channel
> grids.")

Yes. I signed up last week (and switched to the latest release version
via source tarball).
I ran for a week with the new version and did not notice anything too
broken (though there were a few strange issues including a show that
decided to record both SD and HD at the same time, a few shows that
appeared to show up longer than 1 hour but in fact looped back to the
start).

Nothing seemed too bad and I can't swear this never happened with the
prior release as I only have been running for a few months.

I then completed the transition to schedules direct this weekend and
everything seems to have gone fine so far.