http://www.librarything.com/rsshtml/recent/dlslug

We have quite a few Ruby books now.  David Berube has been busy.

My reaction to "Refactoring HTML" was: that sounds silly.  The book
actually appears to be pretty good.  A how-to about about migrating to
XHTML and fixing your web applications.

If Lebanon is out of the way, get in touch with me and we'll figure out
how to get the book(s) into your hands.

Refactoring HTML: Improving the Design of Existing Web Applications (The
Addison-Wesley Signature Series) by Elliotte Rusty Harold

RailsSpace Ruby on Rails Tutorial (Video Training) (LiveLessons) by
Aurelius Prochazka

Practical Ruby Gems by David Berube

Practical Reporting with Ruby and Rails (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
by David Berube

Implementing ITIL Configuration Management by Larry Klosterboer

Implementation Patterns (The Addison-Wesley Signature Series) by Kent
Beck

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp