If you look at that link there is a link to Trainwreck 2.. He used the
QT interface there..

Also not impressed. My old Zaurus, while not having phone function
seemed much better and run much faster and smoother, and that was like
8 years ago.

I'll admit that it's a neat toy but it has way to many issues.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Neil Joseph Schelly
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, the software that comes on it is pretty dated unfortunately, but
> flashing it seems pretty easy.  It's not too polished yet, but I think
> there's a tremendous potential.  To say the least, I'll need to play some
> later on and get the newer qt-based interface on it I think.
> -N
>
> On Monday 21 July 2008 12:59, Travis Roy wrote:
>> I saw some of the first videos of it and I was very unimpressed:
>>
>> http://www.vimeo.com/1366042?pg=embed&sec=1366042
>>

>> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Neil Joseph Schelly
>>
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > I just took delivery of my new OpenMoko Freerunner and thought I'd share.
>> >  I'm really excited to play with it, but alas, I still have to complete
>> > my workday.
>> > -N

Travis Roy