Just got a Fairpoint flyer for fiber.  (Nice alliteration.)  Anyone got
an idea on how much this actually costs?  All they give you is a phone
number to call.  Likewise on their website.

Does the rate vary by location?  Why won't they post it?  The 'evil'
Comcast posts theirs.

My DSL is a bit slow for my taste nowadays.  I'd call, but I'm wary of
being talked into something I really would like but shouldn't buy
because of the monthly rate.  So does anyone happen to know, and would
you share the rates?

I would hope there are only 4 rates (5/2, 15/2, 15/15, and 30/15).
If it matters, I live in Nashua.

Thanks

-Bruce