On 12/30/2008 12:00 PM, Neil Joseph Schelly wrote:
Does anyone local to Billerica or the Tyngsboro/Nashua area have a USB enclosure for an IDE laptop drive that I can borrow for some disk recovery I'm trying to take care of?

I bought 1 for $5 at MicroCenter for a 2.5in drive and $7 for a 3in drive. The 3in drive enclosure was mismarked, but they gave it to me for the lower price. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near

Billerica or the Tyngsboro/Nashua and longer.

--
Jerry Feldman <g...@blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix