On 12/22/09 21:18, Ben Scott wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Dan Miller <rambi....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would need a keyboard that fits a Dell PP21l.
>
>   Google says that translates to "Inspiron 1300".  Is that the correct model?
>
>   Google for Inspiron 1300 in turn leads me to:
>
> http://www.notebookreview.com/assets/9016.jpg

Yes, This looks like what I'm working on.

>   If that's what you have: That looks like a Latitude D series
> keyboard.  Any other Latitude D series (except the ultra-small D4x0
> series) should have a compatible keyboard.  That should make your
> search easier.

Theres a catch. Many of the keyboards look the same on the top, but its
the ribbon that sets them apart. Mines has the "U" shape as shown at:

http://www.amazon.com/PWR-V-0511BIAS3-US-90-4D907-N01-9J-N6782-G01-20092860397/dp/B002OJA4L0

There are others that look the same but don't have the shape.

If there are no keyboards, I'm willing to take a system. ;-)

Dan