It's a poor craftsman who blames *only* his tools, without trying to find
better ones.  It's no better for a craftsman to ignore the effects a tool
has on the product.

I have yet to find a hardware design toolchain that isn't maddening in at
least half a hundred ways.  Even the free / open source ones are filled with
angry bees.

I may actually try to do something about that, though it's a daunting
task...

--DTVZ