Seth Cohn <sethc...@gnuhampshire.org> writes:
[...]
> But this list isn't for debating library history.  My overall point
> was that looking toward governmental regulation of the net, even for
> 'good reasons', as with all 'governmental regulation' in general is a
> mistaken approach to whatever problems you might want to solve.  There
> are _always_ better answers.

Regardless of whether the FCC regulating `the Internet' (actually Comcast)
is a good or a bad idea, wasn't the gist of the ruling the other day that...,
contrary to Greg's assertion, the FCC actually *doesn't* have the power?

Greg actually seems to be the one poster conspicuously missing from
this thread that he started :)

Maybe he can clarify what he meant.

Or maybe this is actually a job for He-Man.... ;)