Warren Luebkeman <war...@resara.com> writes:

> Actually I have seen this before...They are using a legit company and posing
> as employees of the organization.  I saw one like this a while ago where they
> actually cloned a businesses website on a slightly different domain.  Clever
> clever..
>
> Or I am missing out on a huge opportunity...

Is this the one where they execute a man-in-the-middle attack on the economy?

e.g.: they pose as a contractor and establish a contract with a client,
while posing as the client to establish a contract with the contractor;
the job gets done, and the money gets paid... just into the scammer's
account rather than the contractor's.

I guess you'd be seeing the `pose as the client' side of the scam, here;
someone else is presumably seeing the other side, or at least would be
if you responded affirmatively to the inquiry as a supplier.

Actually..., you know all of those `cheap printer supplies!' spams?
Maybe that's the other side of this, and you're actually seeing both
sides run in parallel on the same pool of potential victims.