Hi Bruce,

I think you'd need to recompile the library.  I'm not sure if the 'ar'
command might be able to do this, I've never tried it.  Hopefully the author
was nice enough to include a bunch of preprocessor directives to make
removing library functions easy.  Another way to shrink the binary is to
'strip' all the symbols out.  I'd do that first and see how much space you
save.

Cheers,
David