Joshua Judson Rosen <roz...@geekspace.com> writes:
> "Ken D'Ambrosio" <k...@jots.org> writes:
> >
> > On Wed, December 15, 2010 10:24 am, Benjamin Scott wrote:
> > > So, while I've been slaving away in the world of corporate IT,
> > > it appears Linux has quietly won the OS war.  I just didn't
> > > notice. Linux may already be out-shipping Microsoft Windows.
> >
> > Oh, indeed.  In the embedded market, Linux is there, and then some.
> > Indeed, I'm toying with the idea of installing the third-party Linux
> > "distro" for my Samsung, so I could browse SMB and NFS shares.
> >
> > *wonders if his microwave is Linux-based*
>
> Maybe not, but
[...]

And..., Ben's GMail account just sent me a bounce-message
about how it thought that message was spam. Anyone have any idea
what's up with that?

I heard that SORBs just started blocking the subnets used by the company
hosting my mail-server as part of November 2010 DUHL expansion,
and so some ISPs' customers can't receive e-mail from people using that
hosting service. I thought GMail was supposed to be smarter than that,
though.

Maybe it was the list of suprisingly-related different types of devices
that all run Linux--`too many words not previously known to be related
to each other, you're either insightful or a spammer'?