I accidentally placed this on my calendar for this past Saturday and
as such I showed up on Bruce's door step a week early. I'll be
traveling next week so I wont be able to attend, however I wanted to
send this to publicly thank Bruce for his hospitality and for the
impromptu tour of Miles Smith Farm. What a great location! I highly
recommend you all try to attend if you can.