Anyone else experience FairPoint DNS hijacking, this evening?

Between about 16:00 and 17:00, I got home from the mall and noticed
that all of my DNS lookups had started returning 10.255.255.10,
which was (and, apparently, *still is*) a webserver serving one page,
which reads:

                         [FairPoint logo]

        Welcome to the FairPoint Broadband Service web page.
        As part of our commitment to provide superior service
        we are improving the security of your broadband connection.

        As such, you have been redirected to the FairPoint Communications
        broadband service page to install a security update.

        We apologize for the inconvenience, but your Web Browser (Chrome)
        and Operating System (Linux) are not currently compatible with
        the DSL Security improvement process.

        If possible, please re-open this page on a Windows XP, Vista or
        Windows 7 PC using Internet Explorer.

        If that is not possible, please contact FairPoint Internet
        Technical Support for further assistance.

        Residential customers can reach FairPoint Internet Technical
        Support at 1.800.240.5019. Business customers can reach
        FairPoint Internet Technical Support at 1.800.314.9209.

                 Thank you for allowing us to serve you.