On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Michael ODonnell
<michael.odonn...@comcast.net> wrote:
> OTOH, if by "connect" you mean "use the phone as my computer's
> Internet connection" (AKA "tethering") that's a much more
> interesting - and usually expensive - matter.  I've been
> curious about Clearwire as a possible solution to mobile
> Internet - anybody have any experience with them?  The fact
> that they're going through a rather melodramatic acquisition
> battle involving Sprint and Dish Network makes me want to hang
> back until the dust settles, though...

  The coverage area sucks, badly.  My last phone was a used WiMax for
it's 4G.  Only spots of Manchester had any coverage, and coverage
which used to exist seems to have disappeared (I'm assuming due to
Sprint moving to LTE).

  I've since replaced my phone, so I can't actually go test specific locations.

--
-- Thomas