I cycled through Gallery 1, ZenPhoto, Gallery 2 and a few others until I
got tired of supporting it myself. I just use Google+ now, especially since
most of my photos and videos are captured with my Nexus 5 and it's setup to
automatically backup all of my photos and videos to Google+. They even do a
pretty fair job of "enhancing" photos and it's easier to share albums with
specific groups of people. So, if you're ok with using Google for it, then
I do recommend Google+.

     - Chris