Hey folks!

In light of current events I decided Ubuntu is going to be the
demonstration piece for Saturday.

So far looks like it's safe to say we will have about 5-6 penguin friendly
people and about 7-10 penguin curious based on meet-up and eventbrite sign
ups

Still starts at Ten, but I'll be there 9:30 setting up and burning
dvds/cds. Tomorrow I'll make some sugar cookies to share.

 Volunteers for distro talk would still be appreciated. If there are Arch
or Gentoo folks in our midst that would be a fun contrast to Ubuntu. I'll
definitely be giving a nod to Puppy and Mint and pros and cons of their
differences.

Signup still open for those that just got excited about home made cookies -
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/linux-installfest-diy-reliable-computer-tickets-21845942803?aff=gnhlug

Cheers,
Paul