I've done a few of these. I just did a laptop with windows 10 installed
trippke booted with Fedora 27 and Ubuntu 17.10. Both Fedora and Ubuntu set
up the MBR to point to the respective os. I then had to edit the grub2
configuration to make Fedora the primary boot.  I used the grub customizer
to sort/edit  grub.
Note that I specifically kept secure boot on.

Sent from Galaxy S8 Android

Jerry Feldman <gaf.li...@gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
http://www.blu.org
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
PGP Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7