On 09/04/2018 01:27 PM, Ben Scott wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 8:53 AM Ted Roche <tedro...@tedroche.com> wrote:
>> I'm sorry to report of the passing of Kevin D. Clark at the too-young age of
>> 48...
>
> This is horrible.
>
> Oh my.
>
> Kevin has been a member of GNHLUG since just about forever.  I
> remember his astute comments on things far and wide.  Perl certainly,
> but any number of other things -- often seeing the big picture, or the
> critical details, that others missed.  And he was a genuinely nice guy
> besides that.
>
> We are all diminished by this.

I guess I'll see some of you guys at the memorial service tomorrow afternoon.

I feels pretty awful to realize that the last few `LUG meetings' I've been to
were memorial services. We have to start meeting under better circumstances....

In case anyone missed the info about the memorial service in the obituary, it's:

        There will be a celebration of life
        at the Huddleston Hall Ballroom on the UNH [Durham] campus,
        on Sunday, September 9, at 2 p.m.

(it wasn't entirely clear, but Huddleston Hall is at the primary UNH campus--in
Durham)