Since no one seems offended by my previous post and threat of another, I am
back to deliver on my threat!  ;-p

My employer is hiring someone to work on my team here in Lebanon, NH (and
another here or somewhere, but that's coming in another post). This would
be the 5th system administrator (of which I am one) on a larger team
including service administrators and developers supporting a global
development team. We have a great crowd here in Lebanon if anyone is
interested in joining:
Infrastructure Engineer <https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs/198779>

This other position is one of those non-sys-admin positions on the larger
team.  This person does not need to be here in Lebanon, but it would be
nice. (Don't read too much into the term "DevOps". That is what we call
ourselves, but it is short for development operations, not a mush of
development and operations... but it is a little bit.)  Anyway, here is the
posting:
DevOps Compiler Engineer <https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs/198778>

--
Alan Johnson