If you *really* want to be free of big tech you need to self host.

OpenStack to create a private cloud.  There are smaller providers offering
Openstack PAAS.  OKD/Openshift to run kubernetes on any cloud including
OpenStack, vSphere.

Self hosted gitlab to replace github & also do CI/CD.  Argo CD is another
one (& has an operator to run on openshift with a click)

Openshift has lots of Operators to launch various databases and other apps
on itself.
https://freeotp.github.io/ for 2FA

I haven't used these:
https://jitsi.org/ to replace zoom/teams/google meet.  I don't know how it