Ben,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>   I haven't seen anything on gnhlug-announce about the upcoming MythTV
> presentation in Nashua (scheduled for Thr 18 Jan, less than two weeks away).

Well, I have it marked down on my calendar, AND I have ordered three copies of
Jarod's "Hacking MythTV" book via Ted Roche, to be picked up at the event. so I
will be unhappy if Jarod is not there to sign all three of them.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> #ifdef BEAT_DEAD_HORSES
>   I know there are people who would make special plans to attend this
> presentation, but I'm pretty sure we're already past the deadline for them to
> make special plans, too.  :-(

Only if they did not mark it on their calendar when the announcement was made.

>  2. It is unlikely we will ever announce something too often

While I believe that some people and groups CAN announce something too often,
I agree that GNHLUG is probably not one of those groups.

So thank you for your re-announcement.

maddog