Sterling,

This is to confirm our meeting at 1000 on February 8th at your
facilities in Concord.

I polled our group and we feel that these are the types of things that
we would need from NHTI and what we would provide:

NHTI provides:

        o Internet connectivity
        o Cable TV (Comcast) feeds and OTA (Over The Air) feeds or
        antenna
        o Space for the actual installation fest
        o Electricity
        o PR coordination

And our group, GNHLUG provides:

        o Expertise
        o Bodies to help coordinate
        o A small "PC server", if needed
        o hubs, switches and other small networking gear
        o Coordination of the actual event
        o Web site coordination/registration
        o "Advertising"
        o Contacts to Public Radio and Public TV for PR

Even though NHTI might have all of the "hubs, switches and other small
networking gear", GNHLUG may want to supply them, in case we ever want
to duplicate this experience in some place like the Hopkinton Amateur
Radio "Hosstraders" event held twice a year.

I am looking forward to meeting you.

maddog