I had never heard of freegeek before.  I found them while I was
researching (FOSS) association management systems. I just thought it
was interesting to see the work that this group has organized.  I'm
not saying anyone needs to do anything different. ;-)

I'm interested in developing a FOSS association management system to
make efforts like GNHLUG easier to organize and run -- and even
'franchise' into local chapters.  As of today, I am no longer at
OASIS, so this will either become my next gig; or I'll end up using
FOSS in other ways to make the world a better place.

Cheers,
Greg

(btw, if anyone is looking for a seasoned FOSS advocate, developer and
generally smart guy...see http://linkedin.com/in/freephile)

http://freephile.openid.org