On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Ted Roche <tedro...@tedroche.com> wrote:
> - please add items to discuss, bearing in mind we're going to try to be done
> in 80 +/- 10 minutes.

  Something to keep in mind is that most of this stuff can be
discussed on gnhlug-org.  We don't *need* a meating (meatspace
meeting) for it.  I keep hearing that everyone is busy, and only have
time here and there.  The great thing about online forums is everybody
can respond on their own schedule.  If people prefer meatings, that's
fine, I'm game, but it always seems difficult to get everyone together
at once.

  Things we *need* to do in person are:

* Have the twice annual meetings that demonstrate we exist
* Complete printed paperwork

... and I think that's it.

-- Ben