I can make it on Sat (commitments Fri night, I'm afraid, although I'll
see if I can get out of it).

jeff

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Benjamin Scott wrote:

> Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:06:56 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Benjamin Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Greater NH Linux Users' Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Hoss Traders Ham Fest this weekend
>
> On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Jerry Kubeck wrote:
> > I have all GNHLUG merchandise.  I am not sure I can connect with you
> > (though you should know how much I would like to recover some costs) to
> > transfer items for sale.
>
>   I thought there was a user group meeting this Thursday?
>
>   If not, perhaps we can find someone to do a relay?
>
> > And I don't think I am available this weekend to join whomever does the
> > show.
>
>   Well, if you can get us the stuff, we can take care of hawking it.

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   phone:603.930.9739   fax:978.446.9470
Thought for today:  win big vi.

 To experience serendipity.  "I went shopping
   and won big; there was a 2-for-1 sale."  See big win.