In a message dated: 28 Jan 2002 12:10:11 EST
"R. Sean Hartnett" said:

>I also believe in keeping it simple, and usually do if able.
>A friend asked me if it was possible to setup .forward as such, so I
>asked here. I could not recall how. But my friend is not going to do
>anything with procmail or anything else.

Make sure that the permissions on the home directory are no more open
than 755 and that the .forward no more open than 644 otherwise
sendmail will complain that it's unsafe.
--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon