I searched the site looking for an answer, and, quoting from the FAQ,
under 'Quality of Service':

  Do you handle high volume lists?
      We accept lists that get tens of messages per day. Only the most
      recent 1000 messages are available via date or thread indexes.
      Everything should be accessable via the search engine.

So it's all there, but not necessarily convenient to access.

Mark