Hi,

When RMS started the campaign, I thought it was a big pain in the butt.  On
the other hand, I did agree that the work that the FSF and others (XFree86,
KDE, etc.) was getting lost in the commotion about "Linux".

While I still tend to call the OS "Linux", now I mention the FSF and the
other groups much more than I used to mention them.

So his campaign worked, to a large extent.

GNU/maddog
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(SM)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         80 Amherst St.
Voice: +1.603.672.4557       Amherst, N.H. 03031-3032 U.S.A.
WWW: http://www.li.org

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
(SM)Linux International is a service mark of Linux International, Inc.