I've looked around but haven't found anything that I like or that I can try
out (if it isn't browser based or compilable from source on Windows, I have
to wait upwards of a year to get permission to install it at work).  The
few things that were allowable to try right now didn't have support for
changing parameters (ID=) or lacked support for some of the more complex
stuff like Tabs.